Welcome aboard the Poseidon
We specialize in 1 – 3 day trips fishing our local offshore waters. We run both charter and open party trips from June to November from H&M Landing in San Diego. The Poseidon offers a large spacious salon with seating for 25. Two heads with hot showers are located on the main deck just aft of the salon area. Down below are sleeping accommodations for 35 passengers, these are set up in private and semi private staterooms, with oversized bunks in all quarters. Forced air and air conditioning throughout, clean pillows and blankets are provided on each trip. Staffed by friendly, knowledgeable crew, whose commitment to customer service is second to none. Both the experienced and novice angler will enjoy the friendly atmosphere onboard. Your fish will be handled carefully, individually tagged and stored below deck in our 10 ton chilled water brine fish hold, ensuring your catch remain fresh for the ride home. Our Galley is open on all trips. Charters have several delicious and creative menus to choose from.
Mexican fishing permits will be additional on all trips into Mexican waters unless otherwise noted. All vessels are licensed for on sale beer and wine, buy we ask that you do not bring aboard any alcoholic beverages. You may bring other food and drink, but no glass containers or ice chests will be allowed on the boat. Thank you for your cooperation. Also note that all prices are subject to change without notice.
||Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Meals Included.
- All charters require a 50% deposit.
- Photo ID required for all passengers 18 and older.
- Bait is included on all trips.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- When fishing in Mexican water, a Mexican fishing permit is required for all passengers regardless of age.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.
- We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event a scheduled boat is not available.
- The Mexican government requires a travel visa for all passengers on trips fishing within 12 miles of the Mexican coast or Coronado Islands. A valid passport is required for all passengers on these trips, and travel visas will incur an additional cost. Please contact us for current pricing.
- A 3.5% processing fee applies to all orders.
*Multi-day trips depart at 6:00 PM
Optional Meal Plan of $50 per person per day and $15 per person per 1/2 Day
Additional costs include: Meals, Mexican Permits, Rod Rental, Beverages, Gratuity, Terminal Tackle, Fish Cleaning California Fishing Licenses, crew tip, A 3.5% processing fee applies to all orders.